1. Name and contact details of the controller
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When you visit the website
When you visit our website at http://www.sockenwolle.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which access takes place (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) When contacting us by e-mail
When you contact us by e-mail, we will save the data you provided, ie your e-mail address and, if applicable, your name and other contact details, in order to be able to answer your request. We delete the data arising in this context as soon as it is no longer necessary to store it, or limit its processing if there are statutory storage requirements.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent or according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, which takes place at your request.
c) By using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address to answer your request. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily granted consent or according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, which takes place at your request.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be deleted after completion of the request you have made, unless a contractual relationship with you is established.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only disclose your personal information to third parties if
- you have given express consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required for the protection of our legitimate interests or those of a third party, unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms or those of another data subject requiring the protection of personal data exceed your interests,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO there is a legal obligation as well as
- this is legally permissible and, according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is necessary for the execution of contractual relationships with you or the implementation of pre-contractual measures.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will be automatically recognized that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made in order to avoid having to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are used for purposes which are required in order to protect our legitimate interests and the third parties pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or a note always appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
5. Inclusion of YouTube
On our website we use the offer from YouTube, a Google company. This allows us to show you videos directly on the website. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
By visiting the website, Google and YouTube receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data referred to in 2 (a) of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google and / or YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to, or that does not have a user account. If you're logged in to Google and / or YouTube, your data will be assigned directly to your account.
If you are mapping with your profile on Google and / or YouTube does not need to log out before activation. Google and / or YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation will be carried out in particular (even for non-logged-in users) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the formation of these user profiles, please contact Google.
For more information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the privacy statements of the provider. There you will also find more information (at http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy) about your rights and settings options for protecting your privacy. Google also processes your personal information in the United States and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework).
6. Affected rights
You have the right,
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may provide information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your information has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition Existence of a right of appeal, the origin of their data, if they were not collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if necessary, provide meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately to demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to free expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or The assertion, exercise or defense of legal rights is required;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you require them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work place or our company headquarters.
7. Right to object
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Data security
We use the widely used SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser during the visit to the Webshop. This is usually 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.